The Great Smoky Mountains, a land of majestic mountains and country charm, is home to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Gatlinburg Tennessee has a wide range of outdoor activities from scenic drives and informative nature walks for the more sedentary to hiking, fishing, horseback riding and white-water rafting for the more adventuresome.
Nestled in the foothills, the towns Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, as well as Cosby, Townsend and Cherokee, will delight the visitor with their host of attractions. A shopper's mecca, the area abounds with craft stores, boutiques, art galleries, antique malls and over 200 brand name outlet stores. Packed with fun for the whole family, kids and grownups will enjoy Dollywood, miniature golf and top-notch golf courses, great music shoes, fine restaurants and seasonal festivals. Leave some time to visit Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. Southern hospitality also awaits you here at Greenbrier Valley Vacations & Real Estate.
- Spend a day in the nation's most visited national park: the Great Smoky Mountains
- Visit Dollywood and Splash Country
- Shop the quaint streets of Gatlinburg or the Pigeon Forge Outlet Malls
- Visit the Aquarium of the Smokies or the many other Ripley attractions
- Go to Cherokee, NC for a day of gambling in Harrahs tribal casino
- See local craftsmen at work in the nation's largest Arts and Crafts Community
- Take the tram to Snow ski or ice skate at Ober Gatlinburg
- Play 18 holes at one of eight area golf courses (or take the kids and play mini-golf)
- Dine in any of the area's excellent restaurants
- Spend an evening at a music theatre or variety show
- Relax on your deck overlooking the beautiful Smokies
- Curl up with someone special in front of your native stone fireplace